The basic idea of "Auld Lang Syne" is that, though time marches on and circumstances change, one should not forget old friendships. In that spirit, I would like to take a moment to thank all those who have visited this blog over the course of 2017 by sharing the top ten most-read blog posts for 2017. I hope that you've all enjoyed the content on this blog so far and will return for more cool stuff in 2018.
Special thanks in particular to Luis Felipe Utrera-Molina Gómez, for being the first (and so far only) person to comment on a blog post here ("Prophetic Words from 1978") and for extensively sharing that post, making it by far the most-read post on this blog. "Prophetic Words" is a post from early November. Nearly two months later, this blog is still receiving considerable traffic from a link to that post on the website of the Fundación Nacional Francisco Franco, a link that Luis Felipe is no doubt responsible for. Thank you again, Luis Felipe.
1. Prophetic Words from 1978 (November 8, 2017)
2. A Tribute to José Utrera Molina (September 10, 2017)
3. Montañas Nevadas (November 4, 2017)
4. Himno del Trabajo (September 2, 2017)
5. Towards a Democratic Falangism (August 22, 2017)
6. Recommended Reading, and Words of Wisdom (October 7, 2017)
7. Catalonia Has Always Been Part of Spain (November 6, 2017)
8. George Washington's Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth Rules of Civility (October 14, 2017)
9. What's Going on in Catalonia, by Ramiro Ledesma Ramos (October 8, 2017)
10. Thoughts on the Situation in Catalonia (October 1, 2017)